Special Bug Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Show Me The Money


Well, at least one poker site has formally announced that it has started returning funds to the US players. PokerStars just sent me an email that said I can now withdraw my bankroll. The question is how to actually do this. PS recommends using a bank transfer method, but this has always troubled me; i.e., I don’t like the idea of actually providing my banking account information to (a) PokerStars; and (b) DOJ investigators who may have access to this information. I’m going to explore other options before committing to any particular method.

In any case (and for the time being), I’m going to wait until after my trip to Europe next week to pull my money out. I’d like to see if I can actually play online while on the other side of the Pond. I will report back upon my return.

All-in for now…
-Bug

No comments:

Post a Comment