Special Bug Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

2 Poker Quotes This Week That Made Me LOL

"Poker is not a game to me. It’s a religion. I have beliefs I can’t prove. I have saints I revere. Countless times I have held vigils all night and into the next day, seated patiently at the oval altar. And then there’s the reading I do from the ancient scrolls, and the sacred rituals I perform, and the holy lingo I speak, and of course there’s the bonded brotherhood. It’s a religion, no doubt. My elders taught me the ways of poker as a child, and I have been a faithful practitioner ever since..." --Tommy Angelo

Historians will comment on the sudden social shift experienced in the Philippines circa 2011, but will be unable to pinpoint the cause." - Mike Orr

All-in for now...
-Bug

No comments:

Post a Comment