Special Bug Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Humble Profit

Ten days ago I wrote a post about how I'd been on a big down slide, and that I realized the problem was me. (you can read that post here.) I was letting my ego get in the way of playing at the correct stakes for my 'roll. I was not preparing to play before sitting down. I wasn't using my pre-flight checklist. I was blaming my results on bad luck, when in reality it was me playing bad poker.

So, after ten days of seriously "humble" poker (in which I've played at the correct stakes, prepared properly, tightened up my game, added a dash of aggression, and stirred completely), how have I done? It's probably simplest to just show my HEM chart for the past ten days to answer the question:


Now, if I can just keep my ego out of my game for the next ten days, I might be able to keep this trend going.

All-in for now...
-Bug

No comments:

Post a Comment