Special Bug Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Twittering Tournament Twits

Recently, a number of people have asked a) how I'm going to take notes of key hands during the WSOP; and b) if I'm going to update this blog periodically with status posts and chip counts*.

The answer to the first question is: Probably the old fashioned way, with pen and pencil. I've tried a number of phone-based note taking apps in the past, but never really found anything that worked well enough to make it worthwhile. I'm open to suggestions if anyone reading this blog has an app they use that works OK in a poker setting. My phone operates on an Android system (Galaxy Note 2). Email me at bugeyebug@gmail.com if you have suggestions.

The answer to the second question is: I'll probably do an update or two on the blog over that Vegas weekend, but for regular chip counts and status snapshots, I'll probably resurrect my barely-used twitter feed and make tweets now and then. For those of you masochistic enough to follow my chip spewing in near real time, my twitter feed is: @buggzilla.


All-in for now...
-Bug
*Assuming, of course, that I last more than a few hours in the event....

1 comment:

  1. I found I didn't have much time to blog, other than a nightly quickie. I did tweet at least once each hour or at least once each two hours, but with mostly chip counts. Hard to go into much detail about hands.

    ReplyDelete