Special Bug Pages

Saturday, October 26, 2013

And now for something a little bit different....


Question: What do Tommy Angelo, Kara Scott, Tom Schneider, Olivier Busquet, and this humble Bug all now have in common?
Answer: They each write for Learn.PokerNews.com.

...a long story short: Starting in early November, I will be penning a twice-monthly strategy article for a somewhat new online poker magazine (i.e., Learn.PokerNews), which is an offshoot of the established, highly-regarded website PokerNews.com. We're still finalizing a few details, but the expectation is my first piece will show up around the 7th of November. Woo hoo!

A few years ago, I came to the realization that I have a chronic affliction known as "Helium Hand." That is, I continually seem to jump into more extracurricular activities than I actually have time for. This little endeavor is no different; when the opportunity arose to write for PokerNews, my hand went up on its own accord, seemingly attached to a helium balloon, and I had agreed before I even checked my calendar. Oh well-- I can always sleep when I'm dead, right?

Most likely, the pieces I'll be writing will be moderate in length (1000-1500 words), with a focus on beginning poker strategy. The raison d'etre of the website is teaching new and beginning players good, basic, foundational strategy and advice.... and that's about all I can say at this point. More details to come as they, well, come...

In the meantime, I'm jetting off again across the big blue Pacific, early tomorrow morning, for another week of fun and frivolity with construction contractors. Sigh.

Maybe I can sleep on the plane...

All-in for now...
-Bug

No comments:

Post a Comment