Special Bug Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

Bug's on Vacation

For those of you writing me emails, wondering where I've gone-- I'm in Germany for a few weeks of much needed vacation. Thus far I've been eating too much at breakfasts, getting lost on hikes in the wald (forest), driving deeper and deeper into the Bavarian Alps, buying all manner of touristy things, eating ice cream for lunches, sleeping in late, ignoring blogs, work, email, and pretty much everything else. In other words, having a great time.

I'm silently rooting for Memphis Mojo, et al who are at or headed to the WSOP. Wish I was there-- but being here is a pretty good consolation prize.

I'll be back online and posting more regularly in a couple of weeks. Until then... auf wiedersehen!

All-in for now...
-Bug

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are having a good time and recharging the batteries. Thanks for the well wishes. I scratched in the Seniors, but it was disappointing how it ended. Tomorrow is another event, however, so.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave, you gonna play in the Main Event this year?

    ReplyDelete