- 4-7am wake up. peruse news stories, 2p2, and FB for 20m while i figure out how i came to be a 'professional' gambler living in mexico.
- 9am. go for a light run. workout three days a week.
- 10am. go to the pool to get some vitamin E while i learn some spanish.
- 11am. shower, then get supplies for the day.
- 12pm. - ??? hop on the tables and start losing money. now, my strategy recently is to have a smaller losing session to begin with, that way it jacks up my mental state for the rest of the day, getting fucked by things that are out of my control while i'm still of sound mind.. and then slowly moving into bad play and spew from midday to nighttime.. as i'm completely unfilled as a human being staring at a computer screen clicking shiny buttons for pennies..
- ??? - ???pm take a break. watch some tv. eat some grub. play some guitar.
- ??? - ???am. i like to wrap up my final session completely exhausted and broken as a person. that way i can daydream about recording music as i ship small suited aces v. four bets in later position and be completely unaffected by the outcomes. by now i have already hit the pharmacia and bartered for pain killers.
- time for bed.
All-in for now...
*the blog is called Taco Time, and can be found by clicking here.