Special Bug Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!


A very happy New Year to everyone who follows/reads/endures these PokerBug scribblings. At last count, there have been 60K unique visitors that have dropped by, with an average of just over 200 of you per day, mostly repeat visitors. Thanks for indulging this Bug's blogging, ranting, theorizing, and just plain spewing at times. I plan to continue posting regularly here in 2013, as I believe this blog has done more to improve my game than pretty much anything else I've done. Hopefully, you get something out of it, too.

I also sincerely hope all of you had a winning 2012, and that 2013 brings you good fortune and happiness, both on the and off the felt. Here's to a +EV 2013. Cheers!

All-in for now...
-Bug

No comments:

Post a Comment